Spin Fragment Changes
- Spin Fragments
are now used only for rerolling. Any additional uses they may gain in the future will be related to in-run uses, not metaprogression.
- They are reset to 0
after each run.
- When you begin a run you are given 20 free fragments to start
, plus an extra 5 for each additional Malice difficulty modifier you have active. You gain more throughout the run like usual.
- All metaprogression upgrades that used to cost Fragments now cost Flowers and/or Roses instead
.- Existing Spin Fragments will be converted into Crystal Flowers at a rate of 20 to 1.
- This update required a map reset. You will recieve 3 Crystal Flowers as compensation, plus 1 extra Flower when you begin your next run.
This means you will never again end up finishing a run with less metaprogression currency than you started with. Truly revolutionary game design, i know.
- "Clear Mind" and "Jewel Thief" options in the void now give more Crystal Flowers than before.
- You now gain a Crystal Flower each time you defeat an Act Boss beyond the first. The first time, you get a Blood Rose (and Spirit Stone in the future).
- You now gain a Crystal Flower each time you defeat an Elite Battle.
- Crystal Flower events on the map may randomly mutate into Blood Rose events when Spin becomes Full.
- Game performance should be improved by about 15%